To change your name, please send us an original copy or a certified copy of your marriage certificate or deed poll certificate. Please provide clear colour scans in PDF, or clear colour photographs. The full document needs to be visible with no concealed information. 

The document can be certified by one of the following:

UK Lawyer / Solicitor

UK Banker or other FSA regulated person

Qualified Accountant

Notary public

Post Office

We can reissue a new card with your updated name for a £6 fee.