Unfortunately, all our customers must be UK residents so we can’t hold a foreign address for you. If your bank account is registered to your abroad address, you can pay by bank transfer to top up your card. Don’t pay by debit card as the billing address will not match and the order will fail.

If you move abroad permanently, unfortunately we can’t send any further cards out to you once this card expires.