First, pause the card on the Equals Spend app until you’re 100% sure it’s lost. If you pause the card, it cannot be used for transactions and you can resume it again if it turns up.
If you’re a cardholder, you can report the card lost or stolen:
Remember, by reporting the card as lost or stolen, we will automatically cancel it and issue a replacement. If there were funds on the old card, it will automatically be transferred over to the new card.
To report the card lost on the Equals Spend app:
- Open the Equals Spend app
- Select "Cards"
- Select the card that has been lost or stolen
- Select "report lost/stolen"
- Enter the security details and confirm
To report the card lost on the online platform:
- Click on “Cards”
- Click on “Card list” and choose the relevant card number. If you can’t see the card, you can type the user’s name in the search box and click “Filter”
- Click on the drop-down arrow towards the bottom of the page next to “Status”
- Choose “Lost” or “Stolen”