Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) is a secure way of signing into your Equals account.
How will it work?
- When you sign in to your Equals account, we’ll send you a one-time passcode to your mobile device.
- You then have to enter that code before you can be signed in.
- If you choose for us to remember your device, you will only be asked for a code on your first sign in.
What should I do?
These extra layers of security will only work if we have your correct mobile number.
- Please check on your account that we have your correct mobile number
- If not, please change this in your account.
If you would like to check or update your mobile number please call our Equals Spend team on +44 (0) 20 7778 9302.